The purpose of Active After School was to inform people about how important physical literacy is.
We created guidelines to prevent people from falsely imitating illustrations, photography, and images. All the content of this website is under copyright and should not be used without our consent.
Organizations that wish to use the content on our website must adhere to the following conditions:
- Obtain the proper written consent in advance. To obtain consent, we must be informed of the format that is going to be used before its publication.
- The article must retain the original byline
- The links in the article must remain active
- Credit must be given
- The logo must be retained in the article
- The content must be immediately disposed of upon our request
- Our logo or name must be included amongst the partners or supporters of your website
Making Changes to Borrowed Content:
If our conditions have been satisfactorily met, new headlines can be written in the article. Minor edits are permitted, such as spelling and punctuation changes in accordance with the style of the website. Any other changes should not be performed without our consent.
Organizations and companies that make use of our content have recognized that they are not exclusively in control. Our content may appear on other websites and outlets.